Do you have a bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communications related discipline and do you have 1-2 years of experience in the industry in an equivalent position? Apply now!
Quaker Chemical B.V. is looking for a:
Junior Marketing Assistant
Location: Uithoorn, The Netherlands
Quaker Chemical Corporation, headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, is a worldwide developer, producer, and marketer of custom-formulated chemical specialty products and a provider of chemical management services for manufacturers around the globe, primarily in the Steel and Automotive industries. Quaker Chemical is a financially sound and growing company.
Our EMEA Headquarters are located in Uithoorn, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Over 400 people are employed by Quaker EMEA, working on product development, production, sales and marketing. Quaker Chemical EMEA manufactures more than 500 different products, mainly auxiliary substances for the metal producing and processing industry. Although operating internationally and with a global orientation, the feel of the Uithoorn site is quite local, which results in an open, informal and a pragmatic atmosphere.
The Marketing Team
For EMEA, the marketing team is responsible for implementing specific marketing activities, including product launches, exhibitions, advertising, distributors’ support and trainings. This highly driven team of two people strives, in close co-operation with the commercial associates, to efficiently deliver an excellent result to support the sales strategy.
- As Junior Marketing Assistant, you will assist and support the Marketing Assistant in formatting and updating marketing materials, but also advertising and external communication (press releases, websites for distributors). You will be responsible for organizing and planning Quaker’s presence at exhibitions or support our distributors. You support product launches by creating promotional materials in close cooperation with the sales and technical department. If needed, you support in writing articles and translations for internal purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communications related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in the industry in an equivalent position.
- Proficiency with Office tools; other skills with specialized software such as DTP Software (InDesign), Graphic Design software (Illustrator), Image editing software (Photoshop), Web content management system (WordPress) are appreciated.
- Excellent command of English and German language, preferably also Dutch or the willingness to learn it.
- Very strong interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills are critical.
- Flexibility to work extra hours to meet demands and handle unexpected time sensitive assignments if needed.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
Do not hesitate and send us your written motivation and curriculum vitaea. Please use our application form, attn.Christa Koot before 2 November 2018. A video interview or assignment may be part of the hiring process. For additional information about Quaker, visit www.quakerchem.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie