You manage the company-wide online marketing strategy through all channels of Armada Music and its (sub)labels and direct the operational process of the Marketing/Social Media department.
Do you eat note-shaped cereal for breakfast? Does listening to dance music make you happier than a small child in a toy store? Are you able to do an amazing job despite – or maybe even due to – being a wee bit crazy? If your answer to all of these questions is a firm “YES”, you’ll fit right in here at Armada Music. And as faith would have it, we have just the job opening for you:
HEAD OF ONLINE MARKETING (FULL-TIME)
As our HEAD OF ONLINE MARKETING, you will be mainly responsible for the operational process of the Marketing/Social Media department and manage the company-wide online marketing strategy through all channels of Armada Music and its (sub)labels, and the online community.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will manage the Online Marketing team (experience with managing/leading a team is preferred);
- You will define and orchestrate all online marketing, acquisition and global campaigning efforts across our digital channels, including social media, web, SEO, SEM, Armada platforms and more, in partnership with the Product Marketing team;
- You anticipate changes in the rapidly evolving marketing technology field and adjust strategies accordingly;
- You will maximize growth and conversion via our online channels (paid and organic) by applying your insights and experience while leading the online marketing team;
- You will decide on (and manage) new online initiatives that can enhance the company brand or the performance of our releases;
- You will be the main partner for company-wide and strategic discussions in regard to online marketing (internal and external);
- You will supervise all operational activities of the team (including social media channels and paid marketing campaigns) in a hands-on manner;
- You will implement, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing activities, and will inform senior management on the monthly progress of various targets revolving around marketing campaigns/ROI and revenues.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You’ve acquired a relevant degree in Business Marketing, Communication or Commercial Economy, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor’s degree;
- You have 7+ years’ experience in online/digital marketing;
- You have excellent organizational skills and a process-driven mind-set;
- You are flexible, a thought leader and a team player;
- You are a performance-driven individual with a strong affinity for music and marketing;
- Online media excites you and you are always clued up on its most recent developments;
- You are well versed in the English and Dutch language, both in writing and in spoken word;
- You don’t object to working beyond regular office hours and in the weekends. In other words, you’re willing and able to work overtime if need be;
- You (preferably) live in or near Amsterdam, the Netherlands or you are willing to move there;
- Knowledge of dance music is a requirement.
What will we offer you in return?
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience, pertaining to industry standards;
- We offer favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
- And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for our wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam after (or before) working hours and colleagues so fun you don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And lest we forget, we’re stocked up on enormous amounts of the music you love.
Can’t contain your excitement? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to put ‘HEAD OF ONLINE MARKETING’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meet you!
Solliciteer op deze functie