Are you a result-driven Program Manager who wants to build up our Business Support Strategy and team and fulfill our service proposition to our retail customers? Apply now!
Omnichannel Manager - Fashion Europe
What will you do?
You will join an open-minded team with ambitious and motivated colleagues who are creating a new service model for the new European Fashion group within the company. You will manage several multi-disciplinary e-commerce technology projects, such as a re-platforming of PIM and DAM, but also addressing all systems in the wider e-commerce architecture. Next to that you are part of customer journey programs and marketing activities for the group. You will be responsible for planning requirements with internal customers as well as external agencies and seeing projects through the entire project lifecycle using Agile methodology.
You are skilled at managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're as comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to senior management as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development. Interaction with our retail partners and brand suppliers is an integral part of the job.
As a Program Manager, you will work closely with product owners and business leads and be responsible for the planning and coordination of technical delivery across our internal IT network and multiple System Integrators (SIs).
- Manage, lead and take ownership for the Omnichannel team (4-5 persons)
- Define the Omnichannel programme, including project milestones and deliverables. Create a detailed overall Project Management Plan (PMP) and closely monitor task progress, milestones and deliverables to ensure timely/on-budget project performance
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Change Leads and SIs to estimate requirements and plan resourcing for the Business Support programme
- Identify, communicate, and deliver on opportunities for the development of best practice processes, standards and operational plans to support our retailers in their digital transformation
- Support the Business Support Director in his duties
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of practical experience in a commercial digital (Omnichannel) environment
- Experience in developing services & tools
- CMS, PIM and DAM systems knowledge and experience
- A perceptive view of your field and the motivation to provide an excellent customer experience
- Fluent written and verbal Dutch and English (a good command of German is a plus)
- Experience with Agile methodology and ideally Scrum certified
- Proficient in collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- A passion for new technology and exceeding expectations in the customer experience
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships and get things done
- Project-driven, collaborative, communicative, flexible
- Interaction with cross-functional teams to deliver projects/products with multiple dependencies and constraints
What do we offer?
- A dynamic role within a professional team, with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Responsibility and growth opportunities
- A first-rate, competitive fixed salary
- An attractive fringe benefits package, including company car
- A visible role within the company
Who are we?
You would be working at Euretco B.V., headquartered in Hoevelaken, the largest retail service organisation in the Netherlands, which recently merged with the German EK group. Euretco B.V. works with around 1,900 businesses and franchisees, running a total of nearly 2,750 shops in the interior decoration, fashion, sports, DIY and media industries with a combined consumer turnover of €2.3 billion.
Euretco Fashion is a newly established business unit within EK/Euretco with a European scope. The focus is on added value services based on BI to the retail members as well as develop own private labels for the women's, men's and children's clothing markets. Euretco Fashion advises its retailers on the development of new and existing brands by watching the market and closely following a variety of brands and product groups, as well as clarifying delivery and sales patterns.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.euretco.com (Dutch only).
Are you interested? Use the online application form to apply.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the application procedure, contact Janet Verheijke, Corporate Recruiter, on +31 (0)6-15119400. For questions regarding the details of this position, call Max Goijarts on +31 (0)6-55123118.
For this vacancy we are deliberately choosing to make direct contact with potential candidates, and would therefore be grateful if businesses did not offer unsolicited services.
Solliciteer op deze functie