Farm Frites International is one of the world´s leading processed potato suppliers in the foodservice industry and we are growing fast.
foodservice industry and we are growing fast. For an exciting new position in our international marketing team, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a passion for food to lead the portfolio and innovation strategy for our UK, Central European and Eastern European markets.
Are you a Farm Friter? Then you will recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a can-do mentality and with everything you do you keep your customer in mind. You prefer a no nonsense environment and make down-to-earth decisions.
- You are involved and feel responsible for the growth of The Farm and you love to work together with colleagues to achieve the best results. Open and direct communication is a must.
- You are creative, able to switch quickly and find it OK if a plan changes when an opportunity occurs. We are entrepreneurial and want to keep this spirit!
- You are result driven and always looking for things that you can improve.
- You have passion, enthusiasm and knowledge for and in your field of expertise and you are proud of it!
We are looking for a:
Senior Product Manager Europe
40 hours, location OudenhoornWhat will you be doing?
- Based on your in-depth understanding of the world of chefs and foodservice kitchens you will craft winning portfolios for your region.
- Together with our sales, trade teams and R&D you will fuel the European innovation and renovation funnel and ensure that our products continue to set the highest standards across all markets.
- Lead the development of launch campaigns for innovations from your region in alignment with brand strategy and establish a best in class launch approach.
- Collaborate across teams and regions and share best practice.
- You will drive competitive and strategic pricing and passionately fight for volume growth.
- You will set compelling USPs for the full Farm Frites’ product portfolio in order to grow the customer base across different market segments.
- You will lead a highly motivated team of product managers as well as artwork coordinators who will require your guidance and coaching.
- You will challenge and review ways of working and seek for ways to improve.
- You will also work cross functionally with your R&D, finance and planning counterparts.
- You will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
- University degree, preferably in the field of Marketing or International Business.
- Minimum 8 years of product management experience within food and beverages in foodservice of which minimum 5 years of people management and development.
- Proven track record in portfolio management, pricing strategy and product communication.
- Agility in ways of working and the ability to switch between operational and strategic topics.
- Strong team player, ability and eagerness to work with cross-functional teams.
- Talent for project management, planning and organization.
- Positive, proactive and result driven attitude with strong developed communicative skills.
- You enjoy a good laugh and are passionate about fries and production processes.
- Excellent language skills, orally and written, in Dutch and English.
- Ability to travel 10%.
Please consult your line manager and HRBP before applying. For questions about the role you can contact Christina van Waveren, for questions about the process you can contact Rebecca Vermeij. Internal applications should be received by the 2nd of January at the latest. We cannot guarantee that applications received after the closing date will be considered. An Online Assessment will be part of the selection. To register your application, please apply online via Farmnet.
This job is now also open for external candidates and Bring in a friend. In case of suitability internal candidates will be given priority. Please send us your online application before the 14th of January 2019 via the link on the website https://www.werkenbijfarmfrites.com/Vacatures including CV and motivation letter. For more information, you can mail our Recruitment Team via Recruitment@Farmfrites.com.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated
While Farm Frites is a strong global player in the processed potato market it is also a family owned company, founded and headquartered in the Netherlands and with sales offices all over the world. Farm Frites is growing rapidly, which makes it an exciting, enjoyable and dynamic place to work. Here we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their individual talents and skills and achieve their personal goals.
Be part of building our growth and taking a leading role in our business by joining us.
Solliciteer op deze functie