As a Marketing Communication Representative you have the responsibility for developing and executing Marcom strategies for specific or multiple business, segment or product lines.
Senior Marketing Communications Representative
Fulltime | Rotterdam
This is Eastman Chemical
Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in more than 100 countries and had 2017 revenues of approximately $9.5 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14,500 people around the world. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
Eastman’s Performance Films business houses consumer brands such as LLumar®, SunTek® and V-KOOL®. Channels to market include direct buying dealers, together with re-selling distributors.
This is the Role
As a Marketing Communication Representative you have the responsibility for developing and executing Marcom strategies for specific or multiple business, segment or product lines. You are responsible for creating, developing and implementing strategic marketing communications associated with these specific growing platforms. Involves the ideation of creative campaigns, development of strategic marketing communication plans for targeted markets, businesses, and regions. Execution of these plans generates qualified opportunities that lead to revenue growth.
You will work in partnership with global and regional marketing and business/product managers to develop a good understanding of the target markets and the targeted segments in the market in order to design and implement effective marketing communications programs.
Develop, monitor, and manage projects and campaigns within approved budget. Has ownership of and accountability for multiple segments/platform engagement strategies.
Identify and understand targeted markets**
- Participate in the market discovery process and marketing plan development to assess the market and fully understand markets
- Utilize existing audience research or initiate research to validate audience understanding
- Leverage addressable market maps and offer development guidelines to deeply understand the buying process of targeted audiences
Develop communications strategy, plans and activities
- Determine what communication messages and channels will be effective in provoking the desired response based on a thorough understanding of target audiences in the market
- Utilize the marketing communications process to prepare integrated marketing communications strategies/plans
- Work closely with regional Marketing Communications resources to support regional activations and link to global strategy
- Develop Positioning/Message/Value Proposition
- Establish clear objectives for communications plans and measures to ensure effectiveness. Accountable for achieving objectives.
- Lead execution of the communications plans by personally implementing tactics or managing others (inside or outside the company) who implement communications tactics. This includes, but is not limited to, the development and execution of PR, print and online advertising, tradeshow/seminar/conferences, media relations, printed and online product and marketing information, digital channels and tolls, branding, promotions, contests, co-promotion initiatives.
- Liaise externally with suppliers and agencies to deliver effective communications campaigns and programs
- Implementation of social media strategies
- Execution of thought leadership campaigns
- Establish measures to ensure effectiveness towards communication plan objectives; accountable for achieving objectives.
- Educate and coach Eastman personnel on proper use of trademarks and logos
- Manage project and overall budgets to ensure that estimated and/or approved budgets are not exceeded, and that execution is as cost-efficient as possible
- Review project and budget status with business partners quarterly; adjust actions as needed; gain approval for overspend if business case warrants
- Participate in Global and Regional Market Segment Teams
- Contribute to corporate Marketing Communications Team Key Initiatives to build/develop Eastman capability
This is who you are
As a Marketing Communication representative:
- You possess an excellent command of grammar and the English language. Excellent writing and copyediting skills are required, as are an eye for detail and design.
- You are well organized, project/goal oriented and able to work under deadlines.
- You are able to effectively lead and manage individuals or teams, internally or externally, to achieve impactful tactical execution of communications tactics, on time and within budget.
- You are able to manage communications with multiple internal stakeholders.
This is what you bring
- Marketing or communications experience of 5-8 years;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing of Communications (or an equivalent);
- Fluency in English is required, both verbal and written;
- Additional language is a plus
This is what we offer
Our spirit of innovation and collaboration along with our diversified business line creating challenges and opportunities for growth is what makes Eastman a great place to build a career. Here, you can find opportunities to grow professionally, competitive salary, outstanding benefits, and a global work environment.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
For further information about this position please contact Natalie.Backx@Eastman.com or send your application via the apply button.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie