Online Advertising Specialist at Sunweb Group
Online Advertising Specialist
As an Online Advertising Specialist for one of our E-commerce teams, your goal is to create successful digital campaigns that target the right audience at the right time via the right channel to achieve our goals.
First, you develop and implement a good multi-channel strategy, in line with business plans and budgets. Then you use multiple digital paid channels (SEA, Social, Display, Affiliate, and more) to achieve the goals of the campaigns. Through continuous monitoring and analysis, you optimize the campaigns together with the other teams.
What are your responsibilities as our Online Advertising Specialist?
- Increasing the online visibility, reach, and attractiveness of potential customers, resulting in the successful selling of the right product to the right audience
- Structured and well-organized campaigns within the online channels
- Creating a strongly aligned strategy and a consistent message within the different paid channels
- Continuously improving the performance of our campaigns based on analysis of results
What skills will make you successful?
- Performance and result-oriented
- Helicopter view of all multi-channel campaigns
- Independent user in ad management tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and DV360
- Analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. A customer-first mindset, continuous learning, and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
Why join Sunweb Group?
At Sunweb Group we value proactive colleagues who are eager to find out new information, advice, and to reach out to colleagues for data to improve campaigns. Continuous learning and improving yourself are some of the key aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
We bring personalized holidays within reach of the many, to offer a pass from everyday life, increase wellbeing and create lifetime memories. We want to accomplish to become the leading digital holiday expert, shaping the future of holiday experiences. For you this means...
- You will come to work in an international, ambitious, and dynamic organization.
- We welcome new ideas and entrepreneurship so we can learn from each other.
- In our Sunweb Academy, you can join "learning labs" for self-development.
- You have the flexibility to work from home.
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment).
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are also open to working (remotely) from one of our hub offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp, Paris, Girona, or Copenhagen. Our office is located in Rotterdam and currently, employees work mainly from home. When the situation allows we prefer to be in the office 2/3 days a week.
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as an Online Advertising Specialist? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job? Please contact me via Whatsapp or give me a call so we can discuss the job at Sunweb Group.
Stace Barreiro de Leon
Talent Acquisition Expert
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group