You develop and implement marketing and communication plans for the international course departments;
HAN University of Applied Sciences invites applicants for the International Marketing and Recruitment Unit at Arnhem Campus for the position of
Marketing and Communication Advisor 0.8 fte
What do we expect from you?
- you develop and implement marketing and communication plans for the international course departments;
- you manage and ensure an effective mix and integration of online and offline marketing and communication means;
- you monitor, analyze and evaluate the various implemented means in order to improve and increase the effectiveness of marketing & communication campaigns and means;
- you turn chances into commercial opportunities and use data to underpin your proposals; you translate these proposals into short- and long-term goals, which in turn are linked to the general goals of the international marketing plan on a strategic level;
- you focus on Germany and German speaking countries for recruitment of students through marketing and recruitment activities and network management;
- you map out the international student journey for all our international courses.
What are your qualities?
- you are a master of diplomacy and can find your way around a political organization where the polder model is highly valued;
- you know how to build a case for your proposals and advice to ensure a win-win situation for all parties involved;
- you see the big picture and are able to link your activities to organization-wide policies and therefore contribute to their continuous development;
- you are able to perfectly match the marketing & communication strategy and means because you understand (and easily learn) what your target groups need, how they think and behave;
- you are up to date with the latest developments in the marketing & communications field (social media, content marketing, web development, branding, CRM, etc...);
- you have affinity with the higher education field and preferably with the health and social sciences fields;
- you like a good challenge and are solution oriented as well as complement the team with your pro-active and hands-on attitude;
- you have a degree from a university or a university of applied sciences with at least five years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international context.
- You have fluent written and oral English and German language skills at C1 level. Dutch language skills are an asset, but not required;
- You are willing to travel to your focus region 3 to 4 times per year.
What do we offer?
An independent and varied job in a dynamic and informal setting. Appointment will initially be for one year and will start as soon as possible. You will be appointed to the position of Marketing and Communication Advisor level 3. Depending on your education and experience level, the gross monthly salary is a maximum of € 4.094,11 (scale 10 of the Collective Labour Agreement for Universities of Applied Sciences) for a fulltime appointment. The salary is exclusive of 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% annual bonus. In addition, the HAN offers good provisions regarding pension, health care, training facilities, mobility and paid parental leave.
Would you like more information?
For more information about the HAN, please see our website www.han.nl.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Mr. Koen Kuster, International Marketing & Recruitment Coordinator, on Friday 11 January, Tuesday 15 January, firstname.lastname@example.org, M (06) 51 17 11 62.
Are you interested?
Do you fit the above profile and do you meet the requirements? To apply, go to www.han.nl/vacatures and click on the link below the advertisement before 21 January to apply online with a CV and cover letter in English. You can address the cover letter to Mr. Koen Kuster. You can also apply via the ''Apply'' button. Applications sent directly to the contact person or sent another way will not be taken into consideration.
For more information about the application process for this job, please contact Ms. S. Willemsen, Employee Resource Desk, M (06) 55 24 07 04.
Job interviews will take place on Friday 25 January and 1 February 2019.
Being able to submit a Certificate of Moral Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag, VOG) is a prerequisite for employment.
HAN University of Applied Sciences is a leading university of applied sciences in the Netherlands. From its campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen, 3,500 staff members provide education to 35,000 students in almost 80 Bachelors and Masters courses. 7 of these Bachelors courses and 2 of these Masters courses are taught in English to over 3,000 international students.
The Education and Research service unit is part of the Services Department, which organizes all support services at HAN. This service unit brings together expertise in the areas of education and research, also in relation to policy. The Education and Research portfolio is divided into the following programme lines: Education, Research, Testing & Assessment, Internationalisation, Student Guidance and Quality Assurance.
The International Marketing & Recruitment Unit (IMR) aims to contribute towards reaching the goals set out in HAN’s institutional plan, including the performance agreements relating to internationalisation. It does this by recruiting international students for the international (English-taught & German-taught) courses at HAN, marketing and promoting the HAN abroad as well as contributing to internationalization policies. The common goal shared by all IMR staff is to provide effective marketing and external communication, maintain international networks, provide crystal-clear information to all international target groups as well as to advise on international marketing and communication at various levels within the organization. The team consists of 4 people (4.0 FTE).
Acquisition in response to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie